Creating an item of POS/ Additional Payment
How Will This
Document Help You / What Will You Find Here
- This document will help you add any additional Or POS (point of sale) item which is other than your membership to your billing, such as joining fee, transfer fee, gym t-shirts, whey protein etc.
- Additional Payment doesn’t have any validity applicable.
About The Feature
- Additional Payments are also known as POS. POS can be any additional charges levied by your club, such as joining fees / transfer charges / admission fees, gym t-shirts, whey protein etc.
How Can You Configure the Additional Payment (POS)?
- Login into your FitnessForce Software
- Go To Settings > Click on – Additional Payment Master
- Click on – New
- Fill the fields as mentioned below:
- Name : Write name of the additional payment. Example : Admission fees
- Computation Type : This can either be Fixed Amount or Variable Amount
(Fixed Amount – At the time of billing the amount entered cannot be edited
Variable Amount - At the time of billing the amount entered is editable)
- Multiplicity : In case a client can be charged this POS multiple times on one bill, then it should be ‘Yes’ or else ‘No’
- No. of Times : Incase ‘Multiplicity’ is ‘Yes’, then in this field you need to define, how many times can it be purchased / charged in the same bill. Example: 2
- Status : Active
- Group : Others (Incase you have a group created for ‘Charges’, then you can categorize it under the specified group)
- Service Owner – No
- Compulsory – None
- Click on Submit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we have multiple computation type?
- Ans. No. At a given point of time, there can be only 1 computation type, i.e., either Fixed or Variable