Creating a Class in the FitnessForce Calendar
How Will This Document Help You / What Will You Find Here
This document will guide you on how you can create class in FitnessForce Software.
About The Feature
Class feature helps you schedule classes or group activity involving multiple members and managing waitlist and other class scheduling features. Along with this you also have a new Room with view which shows you availability of different rooms or studios.
How Can You Book A Class?
- Login into your FitnessForce Software
- Click on – Calendar
- Go to the date from when you wish to start the Class
- On the decided date go to the time slot when you wish to schedule the class
- Once you have selected the time, a pop-up would open
- In the pop-up, click – Class > From the dropdown select the name of the class
- Select the start of class (batch) in – Session Date
- Select the start and end time of the class
- Select the Room
- Select the trainer, who would be conducting the class
- Click on – Add Clients ‘Located on the righthand side bottom corner of pop-up box’
- Incase the class is repeated, click on – Repeat
- Select the repeat criteria
- Search clients and add them in the class
- Click on - Create
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have multiple rooms allotted for a class?
- What is max capacity?
Ans. Max capacity means is a particular scheduled class how many clients can attend the class
- What is max waitlist?
Ans. Max waitlist is the number of clients whose booking is on hold incase clients from the booked list, cancel their bookings
- Can I edit the max capacity and max waitlist while creating the class?
Ans. Yes, you can edit the max capacity and max waitlist