How can I communicate with my internal team using the message broadcast feature?
About The Feature
Communication with your internal team within the club is very important. Having clear communication at the right place and at the right time makes or breaks the deal. The message broadcast feature from FitnessForce helps you do just that - send clear communication out to the right people at the right time. You may choose to send the communication to the entire center or users/individuals within the center. You may choose to send your communication with varying permutations and combinations. E.g. Send to "Everyone at this Branch" or "Sale's team at all Branches", all with just a few simple clicks.
How can is Message Broadcast feature used?
- Login into FitnessForce Software
Go to Settings >
Click on – Message Broadcast
- Click on – Create New Message Broadcast
- Select the Message Type, i.e., you wish to send to center / multiple centers or users
- Type your message in the ‘Message Text’ box
- Set the Start Date and End Date, i.e., when should the message broadcast start and when should it stop
- Select Centers / Users to whom you wish to broadcast the message
- On the right side of the screen you will be able to a display box which shows how your message will appear
- Click on ‘Save’
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I view previously messages broadcasted?
Ans. Yes. Go to Settings > Use the filters to search the message
Can I stop
the broadcast set for users/centers?
Ans. Yes. Go to Settings > Use the filters to search the message > Make the status – Inactive
from the gym / club broadcast the message?
Ans. No. Only the person having the authority can send the messages. However, to receive the message no setting / permission required.