About The Feature
An email template means you design or document an email and save
the same so that it can be used while sending your daily messages to clients.
It saves creation time, because the same template can be used
every time the same email is send across.
How to Configure Email Template
Step 1: Login into the FitnessForce Software
Step 2: Select the ‘Center’.
Step 3: Click on ‘Settings’.
Step 4: Click on ‘Email Master’.
Step 5: Click on ‘Create New’, that will on the left hand side
below the word status.
Three types of Templates:
- Automated - Can be send at various trigger points like birthdays, renewal etc.
- Live - Is send when any transaction takes place
- Manual - Can design and save templates and send as and when needed
Configuration of Live Email Template: Email will be send across immediately on occurrence of actions. (Example ECS bounce, Bill cancellation, etc.)
- Send Email : Select Live
- Template Name : Subject line of the email
- Include Header and Footer: You have a option of choosing whether to include or exclude the header and footwear.
- Appointment Status: If email is for specified set of appoints that were cancelled, attended, no action or no show, it can be set from here. IF no such specification then keep it on select.
- Template Text: The content or the body or email should be entered here.
- Subject for Email: Subject line for Email.
- Status: To be kept Active.
- File Attachment: Attached file can be send while sending Email.
- Key words that can be used in auto Email template(case sensitive) :
- Variable Example
- FIRSTNAME Rajesh
- LASTNAME Patel
- MIDDLENAME Kumar
- MEMBERID 123456
Note: If the content of the email contains any of the above examples then the same can be replaced by the variables given against the example.
Step 6: Click on ‘Save’.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.Can I Edit the Email Template:
- Ans: The Email Template can be edited by following the below steps:
Step 1: Go on settings
Step 2: Email Master.
Step 3: Select the template that you want to do the changes in by clicking on the template name, do the changes
Step 4: Click on Save.
Q. Can I send the attachment while sending email?
- Ans: Yes, you can send the attached file while sending email, follow the steps given above for configuring Manual templates .