Designing Manual Follow- ups
Follow Up Type: Manual
About The Feature
Follow up type will give you convenient classifications in Follow ups, the classification of follow ups will allow the representative to know the type of follow up they have to do. This will help to increase the effectiveness and clarity to the sales representatives and also will provide clarity to the owners while viewing the follow-up type report.
How To Configure Follow Up Type
Two types of Follow up type:
- Manual Follow Up
- Automated Follow Up
Manual Follow Up: the Follow up type will be visible under the drop down of follow up type while updating follow ups.
- Login into FitnessForce Software.
- Select the ‘Center’.
- Click on ‘Setting’.
- Click on ‘Follow up Type List’
- Click on ‘Create new follow up type’.
- Follow Up Identification Name : Name of the follow up (Eg: Feedback)
- Follow Up Type : The Type of Follow (Eg: Feedback is the follow up type for Feedback)
- Assign To: Department or Client Representative.
- Color: Give a color to the follow up type
- Department: If any department is selected then the follow up will be visible only to that department, if you want it to be visible to all the keep on ‘Select’.
- Would you like this follow up type to be selected while creating a compulsory follow -up on : If you want it to be visible on the Enquiry or Balance follow-up you can select it accordingly
- Status: Active
- Click on ‘Save’.