- How to check the amount balance of a member
- Frequently Asked Questions
About The Feature
- The balance report allows you to view all the outstanding balances of all the members at your gym. It allows you to be proactive in following up with clients for the balances due and identifying the gap between the membership bills and receipts.
How to Check the Balance Report
- Click on reports
- Open the Balance report
Refine your search by filling the various filters appearing on the balance report page such as:
- The date(From Date- To Date) range to view the membership expiring in a particular time period
- Membership Type
- Membership Name
- Client Representative
- Product Status
- Enquiry Type/Source
- Gender/Pref. Workout Time
- Package/Campaign name
- After selecting the various filters you can narrow down your search to obtain the desired results
- Lastly click on ‘Search’
- Click on ‘Export to Excel’ to export your data in a excel format
Client Profile View
- Search for the client whose Balance needs to be checked
- Click on Clients Name, and open the profile
- The Balance will be reflected right besides the Registration ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has the rights to view the Balance Report?
Ans. The Admin who provides rights to the users can have access to Balance Report.
- Apart from Reports, can anyone view the Balance of a member?
Ans. Yes, search for the client in the Search bar and click on the clients name to view the Balance on the client’s profile.