About The Feature
The balance report allows you to view all the outstanding balances of all the members at your gym. It allows you to be proactive in following up with clients for the balances due and identifying the gap between the membership bills and receipts.
How to Check the Balance Report
- Click on reports
- Open the balance report
- Refine your search by filling the various filters appearing on the balance report page such as:
- The date(From Date- To Date) range to view the membership balance in a particular time period
- Membership Type
- Bill Type (Product Bill is your membership bill and Charged bill is the POS bill)
- Client Representative
- Product Status
- Package/Campaign name
- After selecting the various filters you can narrow down your search to obtain the desired results
Lastly click on ‘Search’
The Detailed Information of the balance report will appear
The number of the member have an outstanding balance will appear
The detailed report will appear with the various fields
- Client Name
- Contact Number
- Bill Number
- Bill Date
- Membership bill
- Bill Balance
- Charged Bill
- Bill Balance
- Write off
- Total Balance
- Client Rep
There is also an option to export the entire data to excel.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the importance of Balance Report?
- Ans. The balance report allows you view the outstanding balances of all your members and allows you to contact them to clear the same. It also gives you a clear picture of the gaps between your bills and receipts.