Using Digital Wallet/Prepaid as a Mode of Bill Payment
How to use the Digital Wallet / Prepaid as a mode of Payment
- Go to “ Bills & Receipts “
- Click on “ Create Membership Bill “
- Create the bill for the Member and update the Membership details
- While selecting the “ Payment Mode “ select “ Prepaid “
- Enter the amount
- Save the bill
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where does the Prepaid / Advance amount received gets updated on a specific date?
Ans. The amount received as a Prepaid / Advance amount gets updated in Collection Report and the date which has been selected as Purchase Date is the date the amount collected.
- If a member utilizes the Prepaid Amount for a service, then does that comes under collection report?
Ans. No. The amount gets updated under Collection Report the date that the amount is received and not the date the member purchased the Membership with that amount.
- Where does the Prepaid / Advance amount membership purchase gets reflected under which report?
Ans. The “ Digital Wallet Transaction Report “ is the report which has the detail of the Membership purchased with the Prepaid / Advance amount.
- In case a member had purchased a membership and wants to cancel the membership, but wants the amount to be kept as a deposit to purchase a membership later, can this feature help and how can it be changed to an Advance / Prepaid amount?
Ans. Yes. Kindly find the steps for the Digital Wallet below :
- The bill which was created for a Membership initially, needs to be cancelled.
- Once the bill is cancelled, create the Digital Wallet bill through Bills & Receipts and click on “ Digital Wallet “ . Kindly follow the steps to add the money of the cancelled bill in the the Digital Wallet as a balance as mentioned in the document ‘ How to create a client prepaid account-Digital Balance’