How to Transfer a Membership of an Existing Member to a New Enquiry
How Will This Document Help You / What Will You Find Here
- How to Transfer a Membership of a Client to another
- Who all can the membership be transferred to
- Frequently Asked Questions
To a New Enquiry :-
- Search for the client whose Membership needs to be Transferred.
- Select the Membership that needs to be Transferred.
- Click on the hyperlink “ New Enquiry “ which is below the Membership. It will open a new form to Create Client.
- Once the Enquiry is created, the client gets selected automatically and gets updated in the Create Bill - Billing Info.
- Scroll down to select the Transfer Fee and Add.
- Enter the Amount received in the “ Amount Paid “ field
- Select “ Payment Mode “ and wait for a second so that the “ Make Payment “ button gets visible.
- Click on “ Make Payment “ button and wait for a second so that the Payment details get updated below.
- Once the Payment details get updated, Click on “ Transfer “ Button
- You will receive a popup “ Do you want to transfer the product? “, click on “ OK “.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can Transfer a Member’s membership?
Ans. The Admin who provides rights to the users, those users can transfer membership.
- There are clients for whom the Transfer Fee is waived off, how to update the zero amount while creating the Transfer fee bill?
Ans. Before selecting and adding the Transfer Fee, change the amount to Zero and then add. Select the “ Payment Mode “ as Cash and click on Make Pay