About The Feature
Product creation will allow you to design and add new products in your FitnessForce software. These products will be visible in Step number 2 on the billing Page
How to Configure Products
- First we will be creating a ‘Product Type Master’ that is a Category under which I can design various products. For e.g. Membership, PT, Group Classes etc. can be your main categories under which I can design products such as:
- Gym Membership 1 Month
- Gym Membership 3 Month
- Gym Membership 6 Month
- Gym Membership 12 Month
- So first lets create the broad categories by going to Settings and Product Type Master
- You will be able to see the existing categories at your gym
In case you want
to add a new category click on ‘New’ and fill in the fields such as
- Product Type – Name of the category i.e. PT, Gym Membership, and Group Classes etc.
- Give an Abbreviation eg. GYM for Gym Membership, GRC for Group Classes etc.
- In Description copy the same Product Type name
- Add a color & Icon if you choose
- If you want to add Terms & Conditions click on ‘Yes’ across Terms & Conditions & Fill details
Only if you want
to sell this product category to only those clients who have a
particular membership like Gym Floor etc., you can select a base
membership; otherwise just simply leave it on select.
- Finally Click on Submit
- Now Go to Products and click on Product Creation
- Fill in the required fields
- Product Name : The name of the Product
- Base Cost : The price of the product
- Status : Active / Inactive (Nothing can be deleted from the software , however you can make it “Inactive” if you don’t want it to appear on the billing page)
- Valid Days : The Validity of the Product
- Check-in/Appointment: If it’s an appointment based membership having a particular number of sessions click on appointment and mention the number of sessions, if it’s a check in based membership mention the number of days after clicking on the check-in radio button
- Description: Copy the name of the product here
- Type : Select the category from the drop down to which the product belongs to example Gym Membership 12 months will belong to Gym Membership
- Session Duration : Will be number of minutes , normally we keep it as 60 i.e. (60 minutes)
Note: If two different products are mapped under same product type , you will get overlapping option while creating bill if the activation date is same.
- Minimum and Maximum Freezing days : the Number of Minimum and Maximum freezing days needs to be mentioned
- Reciprocity days: Number of days a client is allowed to use the product/services at different branch.
- Unchargable No shows: Allows you to define the number of days you want to allow a client to book an appointment and not be charged for the same incase he does not come to the gym. In case you want to charge a client for a session that he books but fails to attend you can keep it as 0 .In case you don’t want to charge the client for a session if he fails to turn up for a booked appointment, you keep it as ‘U’
- Transferable: you can select Yes or No’
- Can be purchased as a Single Membership: Can be sold as single product or not.
- Can be Purchased as a Non- Member or not
- Show on Website : Yes/No
- Add the Start Time and End Time and click on Add Time
- Click on Save
- Your new product will be created
- You can view the same & by clicking on Product and selecting Product Filter