How Will This Document Help You / What Will You Find Here
This document will help you know how to adjust an incorrectly entry of stock inwarded
About The Feature
Stock Feature helps you either provide stock (SKU) as a freebie or sell it over the counter. This feature will help you incorrectly inwarded SKU, i.e., add or subtract the quantity.
How can I adjust the stock?
- Login into FitnessForce Software
- Go to – Stock > Stock Adjustment
- Select the dropdown to filter which SKU needs to be adjusted
- SKU Category
- SKU Sub-Category
- SKU Name
- Lot No. from which the adjustment needs to be made
- Adjust Stock i.e., whether you wish to add or subtract
- Enter the quantity
- Reason for adjustment
- Enter the comments
- Click on - Save
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I check the details of all the stock adjusted?
Ans: You can check history of all the adjusted stock through ‘Report – Stock Adjustment’.
- What information would Stock Adjustment report provide?
Ans: Through Stock Adjustment report you can filter the details of stock adjusted either through date or by SKU.