About The Feature
An email template means you design or document an email and save the same so that it can be used while sending your daily messages to clients.
It saves creation time, because the same template can be used every time the same email is send across.
How to Configure Email Template
Step 1: Login into the FitnessForce Software
Step 2: Select the ‘Center’.
Step 3: Click on ‘Settings’.
Step 4: Click on ‘Email Master’.
Step 5: Click on ‘Create New’, that will on the left hand side below the word status.
Three types of Templates:
- Automated - Can be send at various trigger points like birthdays, renewal etc.
- Live - Is send when any transaction takes place
- Manual - Can design and save templates and send as and when needed
- Send Email : Select Automated
- Template Name : Subject line of the email
- Email : Email to be send:
- Before particular number of day.
- After particular number of days
- Today (I.e. on the same day)
- Include Header and Footer: You have an option of choosing whether to include or exclude the header and footer.
- Date Type : This means setting the date on which email will be send across automatically, it is related to the days set above under the head ‘Email’.( e.g.: after certain days of Expiry date or before certain days of Expiry date or on the date Expiry ,etc.).
- Appointment Status: If email is for specified set of appointments that were cancelled, attended, no action or no show, it can be set from here. If no such specification then keep it on select.
- Display Email Address: Enter the Email Address that will displayed when email is send across.
- Template Text: The content or the body or Text of email should be entered here.
- Subject for Email: Subject line for Email.
- Status: To be kept Active.
- File Attachment: Attached file can be send while sending Email.
- Key words that can be used in auto Email template(case sensitive)
PRODUCTTYPENAME Gym Floor
PW 9.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Note : If the content or Body or Text of the email contains any of the above examples then the same can be replaced by the variables given against the example.
- Member Type: Select the Type of the client the email should go to, if no specification then keep as ‘all’.
Step 6: Click on ‘Save’.
.Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: The Email Template can be edited by following the below steps:
Step 1: Go on settings
Step 2: Email Master.
Step 3: Select the template that you want to do the changes in by clicking on the template name, do the changes
Step 4: Click on Save.