SDR-Scheduled Daily Report
About The Feature
- This report is sent to those selected by the gym via email, the SDR report is a scheduled daily report for each gym & gives a detailed view of all the transactions at a particular gym E.g. How many lead were received, bill & receipt created , names & number of enquiries ,follow up details, etc.
Contents of the SDR:
- It contains the individual center - gym name, report date & also the date & time of the report being generated
- Section on Sales Information includes the details of additional payments, total billing & total collections & current receipts only for todays transactions, it also gives the detailed name of the sales executive and receipts from each client for the day & month
- Section on Conversions gives you the number of enquiry to member conversions & trial to member conversions
- Section on enquiry information gives you number of enquiries that have come in from the various enquiry sources from which the clients have come for the day and month e.g. enquiries from website, posters etc. It also gives you the number of enquiries in each enquiry type i.e. number of walk in enquiries , phone calls etc. for the day & month
- Section on Trial information contains all the details of the trials that have come at the gym
- Section on Follow-ups gives you a detailed information with the names of each member categorizing them into follow-up type, based on response, missed follow-ups etc.
- Section on Access granted & denied gives the details of the number members who received access or were denied access to the gym
- Section on Center Access Information allows you to check reciprocity member access to the gym
- Access granted & denied gives the details of the number members who received access or were denied access to the gym
- Section on Live member analysis gives a detailed view of the current active memberships at the gym on the current date
- Section on Member Status Statistics gives you to the details of the number members under each membership status as in active, in-active, cancelled, suspended etc.