How do I change the tax computation from 'Receipt Level' to 'Bill Level'
Modified on: Wed, 28 Jun, 2017 at 6:33 PM
- Click on Settings
- Click on Additional Payment Master
- Click on the 'Level' filter and select 'Receipt Level' & click on 'Submit'
- Select the 'Additional Payment' items in the filtered list
- Change the computation type from receipt level to bill level in case the computation type is Base + All Refundable + All Non Refundable
- Click on 'Update'
- Important: If your tax computation is currently at 'receipt level', then the product/service prices at your gym are inclusive of taxes as the tax settings for your gym is at 'Receipt Level'. If the current price of your product is configured as Rs.1000/- it implies that it is inclusive of 15% service tax i.e. Rs.850/- is the product price & 150/- is towards the tax. Thus going forward with GST you will have to reverse your gym prices to be exclusive of taxes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.