- The session owner will be able to search for a client by entering member name and member ID in the search bar to mark a specific member as present/absent.
- To mark a single attendance the session owner will swipe right and click on the confirm option to mark the member as present.
- To mark a single attendance the session owner will swipe left and click on the no show option to mark the member as absent.
- The session owner will be able to use select all option to select all the members and click on confirmed button to mark their attendance as attended.
- The total number of members selected by the session owner will be displayed.
- On clicking the confirmed button the selected member will be marked as attended.
- The members who have been marked as attended by the session owner will no longer be visible in the class details list.
- The session owner will be able to select the remaining members and click on the ‘no show’ button to mark them as ‘absent’
- Note: The status of the appointment will change from ‘booked’ to ‘attended’ once the trainer confirms the member’s attendance. The status of the appointment will change from ‘confirm’ to ‘no show’ once the trainer marks the member as no show
- Notification: The member who have been marked as attended by the session owner will receive a push notification “Thank You for attending ______- class with _____” . this will be a push notification, right?
- After the class slot time is over the system will mark the remaining members as no show because no action was performed .
When the session owner clicks on the “End Class” button , a notification will be sent to the member to rate his/her experience.