This document will enable you to understand how to create a new enquiry or a new prospect in the software. Enquiries are the individuals who enquire at your centre or club about the services, pricing, operational hours or other details that will enable them to make a decision to join the centre.
Creating an enquiry helps you to keep track of every individual who visited the centre or club. Eventually, you can follow up with these prospects to convert them into a member at your centre or club.
Process of creating an enquiry on the software
Enter the client’s contact number in the Omni search to check if the number is already registered. If the number is not found then the ‘Quick Link’ window will allow you to create enquiry/prospect. You can click on the Prospect button next to the Create New option.
- Once clicked on the prospect button. It will redirect you to the enquiry creation page. Fill the mandatory fields like date of birth, workout time, email address.
- Enquiry Source means from where did the client know about the gym - This helps you to understand your various marketing sources and your return on investment when you do a long term marketing analysis.
- Enquiry Type means how did the enquiry contact you. Was it a walk-in or a phone call or through the website or Facebook.
- In case if the pink highlighted fields i.e the mandatory fields are left blank you cannot proceed to the next step.
*NOTE: There is no duplicate in Mobile number 1 (primary mobile number). However, can update the duplicate number in Mobile number 2 (secondary mobile number)
You can click on the PLUS (+) icon for the Optional Fields if you have any additional information to be filled.
Add Follow- Up that allows you to remember the history of the conversation with the client
Followup type as Enquiry then fill in the Response like Follow -up again or as not interested
Fill in the call convertibility
Cold - not interested
Expected - the person is expected to come at a particular date and time to pay the amount,
Hot - extremely Interested
Fill in the relevant call comments e.g. Pitched 12-month Gym Membership at Rs. 10,000. Is interested and may join with a group of friends.
Refer to follow-up to learn more
Click on Save, the Enquiry Form is created and will Open Client’s Summary Page.
On clicking on Save and next it will redirect to a new prospect
1. Difference between Enquiry Source and Enquiry Type?
Enquiry Source means from where did the client know about the gym - Helps you to understand your investment on the various marketing sources and your return on investment when you do a long term analysis.
Enquiry Type means how did the enquiry contact you. Was it a walk-in or a phone call or through the website or Facebook etc.
2. Can a duplicate profile of a client be created?
Ans: there is no duplicate in the Mobile number.1 (primary mobile number). However, can update the duplicate number in Mobile number 2 (secondary mobile number)
3. How can we add a source to the list?
Ans: Select Setting >Global setting >Src
4. If a client doesn't want to receive any SMS or email from the centre how to disable?
Ans: You have an option called Marketing preferences in the enquiry page if not then you will find it in Optional Fields, you can uncheck the option like SMS, email, phone.