Trial option is used to record the free trial sessions for the clients who need to try out the gym first before they decide to sign up for any membership. It could be a 1-day free trial or 3 days of free trial depending on the business offering to attract more clients to try their gym facilities for free.
There are two ways to create a Trial :
First - Create a trial for new enquiries.
Second - Create a trial for an already existing enquiry.
First - Create a trial for new enquiries
- Enter the client’s Contact number in the Omnisearch and check if the number is already registered. If the number is not found then the ‘Quick Link’ window will allow you to create Trial. You can click on the Trial button next to the Create New option.
Fill the Mandatory Fields. e.g. First Name, Last Name, Contact Number, Date of Birth, and Email Id, etc. In case if the mandatory (pink highlighted) fields are left blank you cannot proceed to the next step.
Fill all the mandatory fields and hit the save button.
Once you click on the ‘Save’ button you will be redirected to the client’s trial form page wherein you need to select them;
- Trial Start date: This means the date when the client wants to start the trial.
- Trial Period: This means how many days the trial period is valid i.e the trial validity.
- Trial Days allowed: This means how many days are allowed for the trial out of the total trial period. e.g. 3 days of trail allowed within 31 days.
- Maximum Trial amount: This means it will show all the products on a trial page which has lesser or maximum amount as per the max trial amount set limit configured. e.g. If you’ve configured a maximum trial amount limit of Rs 1,500. Then while creating the trial it will show all the products of value less than and up to INR 1,500.
- Refer to Configuration types in global settings to learn more
In order to select the product for trial, you need to click on the green plus icon (+) displayed on the left side of every product name.
Then you need to select the Session Handled by i.e the trainer’s name who will be handling the session for this scheduled trial.
Click on the Submit button to create the trial.
Note: In case of the paid trial you need to configure the product with the trial amount. e.g Gym Trial 1 day for amounting Rs 500. You can refer to the document Product Creation & Edit.
Second - Create a trial for an already existing enquiry :
This option can be used once the client is enquiry and wants to try out the gym first before they decide to sign up for any membership
Search the client name in the Omni search and open the client profile page.
On the extreme left-click on More highlighted in blue, once you select the option you will see a drop-down menu with Trial as an option.
Once you click on trial you will see a page of trial wherein you can create New trail by clicking on the pointed part you will be redirected to the client’s trial form page.
You can fill the trial form same as shown above.
1. Where can we configure the amount of the trial?
Ans: Click on Setting >Global setting and select DEF_TRIAL_AMOUNT
2. Where can we configure the Trial period
Ans: Click on Setting >Global setting and select DEF_TRIAL_SPAN
3. The Max session limit is per trial session or a sum of the total allowed trial days. e.g. If trial allowed days are 3 so the max session value for 3 sessions should be Rs. 1,500 or its the value for 1 session i.e. 1-day max value can be Rs. 1,500.
Ans: Sum of total allowed trial days
4. Where can we configure the Trial Days Allowed?
Ans: Click on Setting >Global setting and select DEF_TRIAL_PERIOD
5. In case if the inquiry had taken a trial 3-4 years back and wants to take the trial again can we create a new trial?
Ans: Yes, we can create the trial.