Follow-up call response is a feature applied to various scenarios of staff or front-desk executive communication with the client.
Follow-up call convertibility options are listed as below:
1. Cold: If the client shows no interest in joining the gym.
e.g. Case 1: If the client comes to the gym and seems not much interested in joining the gym then in such cases you can keep the followup convertibility as cold.
Case 2: If the client initially said that he will be joining but after many follow-ups, the client is not responding or does not show interest in joining.
2. Expected: If you are expecting part payment while creating the invoice.
Refer to Expected follow-up to learn more
3. Hot: When the client shows interest and is willing to join. e.g. If the client comes and seems interested in joining the gym then in such cases you can keep the followup convertibility as Hot.
4. Successful followup: If you do not want to follow up with the client or bill has been created and want to close the followup.
5. Warm: When the client shows 50 – 50 chances that they may or may not join the gym then the followup convertibility should be kept on warm.
Note: The Follow-up Call Convertibility depends on the Follow-up Call Response.