Follow-up call response is a feature applied to various scenarios of staff or front-desk executive communication with the client.
Follow-up call responses are listed below:
1. Follow-up Again: The staff or front-desk executive needs to follow-up again with the client. The follow-up is opened on the mentioned date and the status is Open.
2. Appointment Booked: If the client wants to book an appointment for a Trail, Nutrition, or any services that the gym provides, the follow-up is opened on the mentioned date and the status is Open.
3. Successful Follow Up: If the staff or sales representative does not wish to open and close the follow-up. e.g. Enquiry followup, Balance follow-up.
4. Not Interested – Rate Too High: If the clients feel that the rates are too high currently. Note: In the future, if the gym offers any discount then you can pull up the report for Response as ‘Not Interested – Rate Too High’ and get in touch with them.
5. Not Interested – Joined Other Gym: If the client has joined another gym.
6. Not Interested – Wrong Number: If the client number is incorrect.
7. Not Interested – Relocated: If the client has relocated.
8. Not Interested – Other: If there are any other reasons specified by the client not a part of the above list.