SMS Service Registration
Modified on: Wed, 1 Jul, 2020 at 12:03 PM
Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (TCCCPR)
Mandatory registration process to continue
using SMS services.
This is the mandatory registration process to be regulatory compliant with TRAI vision to create a cleaner and more transparent system with use of Blockchain technology also known as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to implement the solution.
Documents Required for Registration (KYC)
|Please keep the following documents ready:|
- Business Identity (PAN),
- Business Address Proof (GST/TAN) and Certificate of Incorporation
- LOA - Letter of Authorization signed & scanned
Enterprise DLT Registration & Charges
1. You need to register as Enterprise.
(Please note: Do not select the option as 'Telemarketer'. Later correction to the Enterprise option will not be possible and your SMS services will be discontinued by TRAI.)
2. Please Select Telemarketer as GRIP TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD and Fill the Telemarketer ID as 1402590960000014055 while submitting the details on the network portal.
3. Charges will be applicable as per TCCCPR.
(Please note: We have received this unique id after successful registration on DLT platform as Telemarketer. We need you to proactively engage in this and register as Principle Entity (Enterprise) to comply with the new regulation.)CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & PAY
Manuals: Click here to view entity registration manuals
Registration Fee: Entity may or may not have to pay registration fees (Non-refundable) as per TRAI norm on their network portal.
In case of any queries feel free to reach out to your account manager directly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.