The digital wallet balance report enables you to check the prepaid balance of the members or enquiries.
How to Check the Digital Wallet Balance Report
- Click on reports
- Open the Digital Wallet Balance report
- Refine your search based on which centre, state, city and under which account manager you want to check the report for. In case you select 'All' and if you have the rights then you will be able to see the report for all centres
- Refine your search by filling the various filters appearing on the follow-up report page such as:
- Client Representative
- Client Type
- Membership Active
- Search the balance for a particular client by searching the client by their name, contact numbers etc.
- After selecting the various filters you can narrow down your search to obtain the desired results
- Select the Balance amount from & To incase you only want to view members/enquiries with a particular balance
- Lastly, click on ‘Search’
- View the list of the names of the members with the digital wallet balance along with the amount and other details as under
- Click on ‘Export to Excel’ to export your data in an excel format