Creating a Follow up for Part Payment
About The Feature
You need to open follow up while creating the bill in order to create a follow up for part payment
Steps to open the follow up for balance payment
1) On the billing page, incase client is making a part payment, the follow-up section would open automatically.
2) Select the Follow up Type in drop down as Balance Payment
3) Assigned To, would be selected as Client rep or any specific department as per the setting configured in the software
4) Select the Call Response as Follow up again
5) Select the Convertibility as expected
6) Select the Expected payment date
7) Select the Next Follow up Date & Time as for reminder of the balance payment
8) Then add comment in comment box for balance payment
8) Then click on Save.
You will find the same balance payment reminder on the Dashboard under Expected Section as per Next Follow up Date.
Benefits of creating follow up for balance payment
You will be able to collect balance amount from the client
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: - Is opening follow up mandate for the balance payment?
Answer: - Yes, its mandate for balance payment.