How do I create a enquiry form
Step 1: Click on the client Search
Step 3 : Click on Prospect
Step 4 : Fill in the details on the Enquiry Page
- Enquiry Source means from where did the client know about the gym - Helps you to understand your investment on the various marketing sources and your return on investment when you do a long term analysis.
- Enquiry Type means how did the enquiry contact you . Was it a walk - in or a phone call or through web-site or facebook etc
Click the '+' sign across 'Optional Fields' below the form and you can add a photograph and fill in the various additional fields.
Step 5 :Add the Enquiry Follow- Up
- Fill in the call response: Follow -up again or not interested etc
- Fill in the call convertibility - Hot means extremely Interested, Cold means not really interested, Expected means the person is expected to come at a particular date and time to pay the amount.
- Fill in the relevant call comments that allow you to remember the history of the conversation with the client. For Eg. Pitched 12 month Gym Membership at Rs. 10,000 . Is interested and may join with a group of friends.
Step 6: Click on Save
Your Enquiry Form is created and will open on a new page