Cheque Returned to a Client
Way 1 : Through Bills & Receipts
About The Feature
The FitnessForce Software allows you to check how many cheques have been returned to various clients in the selected date range.
- Click on reports
- Open the collection report
- In the collection report select date range to view the list of cheques returned to a client in selected date range
- Select Payment mode as Cheque
- Right hand side under payment status section click on Return to customer
- Click on Filter and you will get the list of the clients to whom the cheques are returned
From where can I do the check returned to customer entry in the FitnessForce software
- From the client profile page under bills and receipt section click on view bill and scroll down
- On right hand side click on payment status
- Page will open and click on payment status. Three options will be there as Cleared, Bounced and Return to Customer.
- Select return to customer option
- Select date on which you will returning the cheque to client, add comment with reason why you are returning the cheque to client.
- Once you fill up all the detail scroll down, there will a follow up which you need to create.
- Select follow up type as balance as you will be returning cheque to client hence the balance will be created,
- follow up type status will be open as you need to follow up with this client for the balance payment,
- Convertibility will be as per the client payment information as in when client will make the payment,
- call response will be follow up again,
- add next follow up date on which you need to again call the client to give the payment reminder
- add the comment in detail with regards to payment information given by client
- Click on Submit