Accept and reject appointment
On clicking on an appointment requested by the member (shown as dotted) from my schedule page a full page view with the member details will be displayed along with an option to Accept or Reject the appointment. This page will have the following information.
- Member image, name, member ID
- Bookin for (appointment name)
- Start - Date and start time of appointment (dd/mm/yyyy)
- End - Date and end time of appointment (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Name of center where the appointment is booked for
- Status of appointment (pending confirmation, confirmed, attended)
The session owner can either accept or reject a request by clicking on the ‘accept’ and ‘reject’ buttons.
- The member will receive a notification on the member app (only if the member is not logged out) when the session owner accepts or rejects an appointment.
- The appointment status will be changed from ‘pending confirmation’ to ‘confirmed’ as soon as the session owner accepts the request.
- The appointment slot accepted by the session owner will not be available for the other members to book.
- The appointment status will changed from ‘pending confirmation to ‘cancelled ‘ as soon as the session owner rejects the appointment.
- The appointment slot rejected by the session owner will be available for the other members to book.
Appointment Attendance feature on access control application will enable you to capture all the appointments scheduled at your center through Suprema Biomini, ZK7500(Appointment plus), or Fujitsu Palm Vein machine device. e.g. If any member has ...
On clicking a booked appointment from my schedule page, a full page view to mark the member’s attendance will be displayed with the following details. Member image, name, member ID Booking for Date of appointment Time slot of appointment Name of ...
Appointment Booking - Calendar Feature
This feature will enable to create an Appointment in the Calendar Feature. Appointment booking can be paid or free for all like Trial or free for members. The feature depends on the configuration of the purpose that allows the staff to create the ...
Booking appointment for member
The trainer can book an appointment by tapping on an empty slot that is tagged New Event. On clicking the new event option the session owner will be directed to a book appointment page. The date and time field will be pre-selected based on the slot ...
Assigning session owner to appointment based service
login>home>menu>unassigned clients The users who are given the rights to assign session owners and who have access to unmapped console can assign clients to those members who are not assigned. Only Appointment based services will be visible on this ...