On clicking a booked appointment from my schedule page, a full page view to mark the member’s attendance will be displayed with the following details.
- Member image, name, member ID
- Booking for
- Date of appointment
- Time slot of appointment
- Name of session
The staff will have two options to mark the member’s attendance
- Send notification
- Send OTP
- No Show
Note: This page is visible after appointment start time and until day end.
Attendance via notification
- If the session owner selects send notification option a push notification will be sent to the member on the member application (if the member has not logged out of the application)
- If the member missed the notification and if the no action is taken place on the status of appointment, then after day end he/she will be marked as no show.
Attendance via OTP
- If the session owner selects mark attendance via OTP option, a pop up appears on the screen to enter the OTP.
- The mobile application will generate OTP and the members will receive OTP via SMS.
- The session owner will then enter the OTP to mark the member’s attendance.
- Error message- “the entered OTP is incorrect” this message is displayed if the session owner entered wrong OTP.
- The session owner will be able to resend the OTP by clicking on the resend OTP button.
- As soon as the member is marked attended the number of sessions in the members account is decremented.
Appointment Attendance feature on access control application will enable you to capture all the appointments scheduled at your center through Suprema Biomini, ZK7500(Appointment plus), or Fujitsu Palm Vein machine device. e.g. If any member has ...
login>home>schedule>attendance On clicking any class from the My Schedule page class attendance page will get displayed where the session owner is able to view the class details (timing, date, room) list of clients booked for the class. ...
This feature enables you to capture your staff attendance through Suprema Biomini Plus 2, ZK7500(Appointment plus) or Fujitsu Palm Vein machine device. This feature will also help you to capture the late coming, early logout, and absenteeism of your ...
Any clubs using Suprema Biomini Plus 2, ZK7500(Appointment plus) or Fujitsu Palm Vein machine device will be able to use the class feature in Access control. This feature allows you to capture the attendance of the scheduled class or group activity. ...
Accept and reject appointment
On clicking on an appointment requested by the member (shown as dotted) from my schedule page a full page view with the member details will be displayed along with an option to Accept or Reject the appointment. This page will have the following ...