Booking appointment for member
- The trainer can book an appointment by tapping on an empty slot that is tagged New Event.
- On clicking the new event option the session owner will be directed to a book appointment page.
- The date and time field will be pre-selected based on the slot selected by the trainer. The trainer will select the member by entering the name of the client in the text field. The system will load the membership details based on the member name entered by the trainer after selecting the member the session owner will select the membership for which the session owner wants to book appointment.
- On the basis of the member & membership selected, the mobile application will load the total no. of sessions that the trainer can book appointments for.
- He can either book a single appointment or there will also be an option to book recurring appointments, on activating the toggle button. The session owner can select the days he wants to repeat the schedule by marking the days of the week and save the schedule by clicking on the save option.
- The days marked by the session owner will be repeated for the remaining session. If the member cancels any one of the recurring appointments, even then the remaining recurring appointments will be unchanged and only that particular appointment will be cancelled.
NOTE: Session Owner will not be able to book an appointment unless he/she is the session owner of that appointment.
Appointment Booking - Calendar Feature
This feature will enable to create an Appointment in the Calendar Feature. Appointment booking can be paid or free for all like Trial or free for members. The feature depends on the configuration of the purpose that allows the staff to create the ...
On clicking a booked appointment from my schedule page, a full page view to mark the member’s attendance will be displayed with the following details. Member image, name, member ID Booking for Date of appointment Time slot of appointment Name of ...
Appointment Attendance feature on access control application will enable you to capture all the appointments scheduled at your center through Suprema Biomini, ZK7500(Appointment plus), or Fujitsu Palm Vein machine device. e.g. If any member has ...
Accept and reject appointment
On clicking on an appointment requested by the member (shown as dotted) from my schedule page a full page view with the member details will be displayed along with an option to Accept or Reject the appointment. This page will have the following ...
Assigning session owner to appointment based service
login>home>menu>unassigned clients The users who are given the rights to assign session owners and who have access to unmapped console can assign clients to those members who are not assigned. Only Appointment based services will be visible on this ...