This Report provides you the summary of all Emails sent for the selected time period. This report will not give you the status of a particular email sent. For the same refer to the email transactional report. You can also retry or cancel sending an email directly from this report
How to check the email summary report
- Refine your search based on which center, state, city and under which account manager you want to check the report for. Incase you select 'All' and if you have the rights then you will be able to see the report for all centers
- Select the date range (From Date- To Date) or select the time period i.e. today, yesterday, last week, this week, last month, this month.
You can further refine your search using the various filters:
- Template Name – Name of the Email template Sent
- Sent By – Through whose User ID has the email been sent
- Email Type – Whether the email was automated / live / manual
Once you have filtered the report, you fill get the below mentioned information:
- Centre Name
- Email Type
- Template Name
- Sent By
- Total Emails Sent
- Progress – This column depicts the break-up of total emails sent, i.e., whether delivered, failed or in queue
- Action – Allows to stop sending the Email or allows you to resend the emails to whom they were not sent
The summary report summarizes all the information regarding memberships purchased, memberships canceled, collections, and used session details. Hover on Reports Tab and Click on ‘Summary’ Report. How to Check the Summary Report Click on ...
SMS summary report
In the SMS Summary Report, you will be able to view all SMS that is sent according to the search criteria filled. The SMS Summary Report will show the overall progress of the sent SMS. If SMS is not sent then you can retry sending failed SMS or Opted ...
Email transactional report
This report provides you the individual status of each email sent in a particular date range. How to check the email transaction report Refine your search based on which centre, state, city and under which account manager you want to check the ...
Class summary report
This document enables you to extract a consolidated summary of all the classes including class capacity, booked count, attendance, no show count, canceled, revenue from attended class. ...
Email Manual Template Configuration
The manual email template is basically for sending email in Bulk to all the database or as desired based on the type of clients the email needs to be sent. For example: if the bulk email is to notify only members or enquires then this can be achieved ...