Below steps are involved for an enquiry
Step 1 -
Complete the initial app set up by selecting the language the user wishes to view the application in, as shown in the image below.
Step 2 -
Once the language is selected, the system will redirect the member to enter the phone number.
- Upon being redirected to the page, on the basis of the IP address from where the application is being logged in, the system will automatically pre-select the country code, which can also be manually changed/selected by the customer.
- On the same page, url for terms of service will be available.
- On clicking the terms of service url, the member will be redirected to another page where terms & conditions will be listed.
- Once the member enters the phone number and accepts the terms of service, the database will validate the user to be a member/enquiry or new lead.
Step 3 -
If the mobile number does not match with the database, the application will redirect to the Sign-up Page.
- The user will need to fill in details like First Name, Last Name, Email, Date of birth and also ask the user to select the club to purchase the membership,
- Once all the required information is filled, click on Sign-up, it will redirect to the OTP page.
Step 4 -
System will verify the mobile number through OTP. At this stage, no sensitive data of the member will be visible on the screen.
- Enter the OTP sent on the mentioned mobile number → click on continue.
- Once the OTP is verified, the user will be redirected to the Dashboard of the centre selected by the Enquiry at the time of Sign-up.