Log-In, left menu & my schedule
- The user will have to enter the URL of the Gym. A text field will be given to enter the URL.
- The user does not have to enter the complete URL as ‘fitnessforce.com’ will be added by default. Hence, for example if the URL is ‘abc.fitnessforce.com’, the user will have to enter only ‘abc’ and fitnessforce.com will be applied by default.
- After entering the URL, the user can click on ‘Submit’ to continue to the login page
- After the valid URL has been submitted the user will then have to enter his/her credentials i.e. Username and Password and click on login to continue.
- On entering valid credentials, the user will be logged into the application.
- If the credentials are invalid the user will have to enter his/her valid credentials to be logged in.
Note: The mobile application will allow the staff to login to the
application only if the password matches with the username entered by the
staff. And staff should have rights to access the application which is given
via web application → Users→ User list-->Edit/Create→
Error message: The
mobile application will generate an error message “Invalid credentials” if the
username doesn’t matches the password or vice versa are inserted.
change - When you navigate to My Schedule page or Restart the app then the user
will be logged out.
The menu is at the
left side of the screen which contains the following options
- Log out
- The session owner will be able to view the next and previous day by
using the arrows.
- The session owner can select a particular day by clicking the month and
- On clicking the calendar icon, the session owner will be redirected to
the current date.
- The session owner can change from day view to week view by using the
three pin button.
- Each slot that the member has requested will show up on the trainer
calendar page in blank color (just outline) whereas the confirmed slots will be
shown in filled color. The trainer can further, confirm or reject on the
The Sidebar lets members navigate the App from any page. Functions Available on the left menu are: Home: View Offers, classes, my schedules, my transaction and upcoming classes. My Profile: View your profile details i.e Client Id, member/enquiry ...
Any clubs using Suprema Biomini Plus 2, Suprema A2, Suprema L2 or Suprema W2 device will be installed with an Access control application. Access control application helps to synchronize the Suprema device data with Fitnessforce Software to register ...
Any clubs using ESSL X990 or ESSL Iclock devices will be installed with an Access control application. Access control application helps to synchronize the ESSL(Access Control) device with Fitnessforce Software. This application enables you to ...
Any clubs using PVM or ZK7500(Appointment plus) devices will be installed with an Access control application. Access control application helps you to synchronize all the new data with the Fitnessforce Software. This application enables you to ...
While the user minimizes the app or closes it, the user still remains logged in to the application i.e. when the user opens the app again, by default the user will land on the home page. However, if the user Logs out using the option in the left ...