Membership activation and purchase report
How to Navigate to the Report
- Hover on Reports Tab and Click on Membership Activation - Purchase Report.
How to Filter Report to view Membership Activation-Purchase Details
- Select Activation Date or Purchase Date to filter by date accordingly.
- Select Date from the Date from – date picker from which the details are to be viewed.
- Select date from the Date to – date picker till which the details are to be viewed.
- Select Membership Type and Membership from its drop-down.
- Select Gender from its drop-down.
- Select Client Rep Interested in, from its drop-down.
- Select Bill Owner, from its drop-down
- Select Enquiry type, from its drop-down.
- Select Enquiry Source, from its drop-down.
- Select Product Status, from its drop-down
- Select Workout time, from its drop-down.
- Select Location, from its drop-down
- Select Personal interest, from its drop-down.
- Select Organization, from its drop-down.
- Select Session owner, from its drop-down.
- Select Campaign Name, from its drop-down
- Select Package Name, from its drop-down.
- Select Photo (Yes/No), from its drop-down.
- Select Bill Count (1/More than 1), from its drop-down.
- Select Member Enrolled on PVM (Yes/No), from its drop-down.
- Select the Centers for which the records are to be filtered.
- Click on Search to view the report
- Total Number of customer and Total Number of Records found will be displayed.
Membership Activation-Purchase Report – Details (Following details of the Membership Activation-Purchase will be mentioned in the report)
- Customer ID
- Number of Follow-ups
- Contact Number
- Purchase Date
- Activation Date
- Expiry Date
- Change CO (Click on it and change the client owner by selecting one from the drop-down)
Family Membership is used by Gyms/ Clubs that offer Group Discount Offers or Family Membership Offers. In this type of Membership purchase, the Invoice is billed to the Primary Member only i.e the ‘Parent’ member and the memberships are assigned to ...
Membership expiry report
The membership expiry report enables you to view all the memberships that are due for expiry. It allows you to be proactive in getting in touch with your members and getting their membership renewed. View of Membership Expiry Report: How to ...
Membership status types
You can click on membership details on the client profile page to check the details of the memberships. Number of sessions available (used and unused) Membership status (active, inactive, upgraded, transferred, suspended or Expired) Purchase ...
Class attendance report
This document enables you to check the attendance for all the classes conducted within any particular date range. This report also allows you to alter an individual attendance or make bulk member changes in attendance. How to Check the Class ...
Additional payment report
The Additional Payment Report enables you to view the entire list of the POS items sold in a particular date range. This report will give details for any other one-time payment received other than membership. e.g. Stock, Freeze Charge, Transfer Fee, ...