Existing member login flow
Step 1 - Complete the initial app set up by selecting the language the user wishes to view the application in, as shown in the image below
Step 2 - Once the language is selected, the system will redirect the member to enter the phone number.
- Upon being redirected to the page, on the basis of the IP address from where the application is being logged in, the system will automatically pre-select the country code, which can also be manually changed/selected by the customer.
- On the same page, url for terms of service will be available.
- On clicking the terms of service url, the member will be re-directed to another page where terms & conditions will be listed.
- Once the member enters the phone number and accepts the terms of service, the database will validate the user to be a member/enquiry or new lead.
Step 3 - Once the mobile number matches with the database, the application will redirect to the OTP Page.
- System will verify the mobile number through OTP. At this stage, no sensitive data of the member will be visible on the screen.
- Enter the OTP sent on the mentioned mobile number and click on continue.
- Once the OTP is verified, the user will be redirected to the Dashboard of Member’s Home centre.
Buy flow without offer
Click on the buy membership option on the dashboard. Buy Flow- Step 1 Using the filters, Click on the membership type you wish to purchase → Click on Add option of the product to be purchased. In order to show the product under Membership Filter, the ...
Clear member finger template
This feature enables you to clear the registered finger of your member. Once it’s cleared you can re-enroll the same or different finger of your member for further capturing of the attendance and accessing the club. To clear the existing finger ...
This feature enables the club to enroll the member’s anyone finger with the Fitnessforce Access control application. And you can enroll your members through ESSL X990, I Clock, ZK 7500 and Suprema Biomini Plus 2. Once the access control application ...
User login Id creater
Manage Tenant User List feature allows you to create software login credentials for a new employee/user. Using this setting you can also change the existing user’s login password or suspend the user-id and update the shift timing of your employee. ...
Member card enrollment
Any clubs using an Essl X990, Essl I clock, Suprema A2/L2/W2 can use RFID/Mifare card for enrolling the members to access the club. Note: ESSL X990, IClock can support any one of these cards either RFID or Mifare. However, the compatibility can be ...